Monday, July 18, 2011

I am





I am... happy with my life right now
 I know... there is still so much more to learn
I want... to get my phone back from Curly's house
I wish... I had not bumped my head on the wall and proceeded to leave my entire handbag at his house
I hate... missing out
I miss... good friends from the past
I fear... becoming another crime statistic in SA
I feel... a little hungry - perhaps time for an orange
I smell... nothing much at all really but would love to smell freshly mowed grass
I hear...the constant whirring of the computers around me
I crave...my phone? chocolate? for time to hurry up?
I search...to find my greater purpose on earth
I wonder..if/when I will discover it
I regret...not cherishing every moment I have with my family
I love...being loved and loving
I ache...nowhere right now but that might change after boot camp tonight!
I am not..wearing any makeup today because I left that at Curly's house too!
I dance...really badly but that doesn't stop me from doing it
I sing...off key but think I sound great sometimes
I cried last…this morning after I bumped my head on a wall
I fight…seldomly - I hate confrontation!
I write…for a living, who would have thought my creative writing essays from school would have sparked my career!
I win…no board games - I'm the best person to play with
I lose…my phone in my bag all the time
I am never…going to settle for complacency
I always…try to be there for others - but need to stop using sleep as an excuse to fade early
I listen…to 702 on the way home for intelligent discussions to end my day
I can usually be found…drinking tea with a biscuit with a book after work
I need…my handbag quite desperately
I am happy…where I am in life and who I share it with
I imagine…a world where every day is Mandela Day!

1 comment:

  1. I also miss good friends from the past!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I would also have all 8 of our dogs in my picture. xxx

    ReplyDelete