Friday, April 1, 2011

My hobby reinvigorated

It's taken me a long time to get my ass into gear and get back into scrapbooking.
I am at last scrapbooking my photos from the most amazing cruise ever (2009...so only a year and a bit late!). A dedicated post and scraps from the pages to follow soon.
Pictured here is the card I've made for Curly for our 4 year anniversary (we deserve medals I tell you!) and although there are no pics so it's not quite scrapbooking (those were reserved for the gift), I've decided that making the effort to make cards will save a lot of unnecessary moola (I mean you're paying R20 for a card that's going to get chucked away anyway) and they're a little more meaningful (well that's what I'm going to claim anyway!)
Yay for rekindling the creative spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment