Thursday, March 31, 2011

A letter to my beautiful

Dear Beautiful,

I am sorry for neglecting you.
I apologise for leaving you locked up in my cupboard at work where you have even grown a light blanket of dust.
I also have to say that I am sorry for cheating on you with my work colleague - she may be smaller, lighter and more glamorous looking in silver, but nothing compares to your quality.
The excuse that you have become admin and a mission to take with me is not fair - I knew this when we got together.
And for the shear amount that you cost me, I should be making better use of you, taking advantage of all your talents.
I also need to show my appreciation and improve my own skills, to further utilise your talented features.
I therefore pledge that this weekend, you will be my constant companion - I will play, experiment and enjoy you to the utmost - and I hope that I will be able to reap the rewards.

Once again, I'm sorry. Please forgive me Canon SX20IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment