Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 things I learnt this weekend...

1. Sneaky photos with my blackberry really don't come out as clearly as I had hoped which means I'm back to sneaky photos with my camera...damn! thought I'd found a winning formula!
2. Pub crawls are fun....you get to experience different places, meet different people and play a game of snapping photos with randoms coz it's fun!
3. First impressions are often very misleading
4. Driving to Krugersdorp at 9am on a Saturday with a hangover is not fun..specially when the time spent at the destination takes less time than half the trip!
5. Ham, cheese, tomato...always a winning combination
6. There is a reason that stereotypes exist and why Joburgers are so classist....hello Jersey Shore!
7. Sunday morning lie in is bliss
8. There really is no need to plan everything all the time....fun times come with spontaneity!
9. An empty mansion is a scary place to be (especially one with a giant fake furry spider on the main light!)
10. Going to sleep and waking up to your Valentine is a treat I hope I can enjoy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment