Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mature people truths

My top ten chuckles in the list:

  1. Nothing sucks more than at that moment during an argument when you realise you are wrong.
  2. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet.
  3. Bad decisions make good stories.
  4. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  5. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste!
  6. I wish Google Maps had an 'avoid ghetto' routing option.
  7. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and realise I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
  8. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
  9. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
  10. Even under ideal conditions, people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding a cell phone and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
 
Follow the link to see the full list:
http://www.funlol.com/15926/Mature_people_truths.html

    No comments:

    Post a Comment