Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 things I learnt this weekend...


  1. The joy of a Friday afternoon is indescribable!
  2. Bagpipes, green and horseracing...an Irish night out is fun.....not to mention winning the R70 I won on one of the races!
  3. I quite enjoy playing tennis.....so it's time to start doing it more often I believe!
  4. People really aren't who they seem....or they really are!
  5. Sleeping in someone else's bed is just not nice the next morning when all you want is your bed and your fan!
  6. Brunch with varsity mates - nice, discovering that you have been invited to a roast lunch with other friends in 2 hours time...not so much!
  7. Moving is the hugest schlep in the world - especially when it's not your own stuff! (although I must admit a snooze, while the boys do all the hard work, is delightful!)
  8. The more you eat the more you wanna eat (not so ideal for those love handles missy...what happened to the fat thighs motto!)
  9. Ah...Sunday evening bed.
  10. It's time for a new approach to my social calendar: Choose to go to what you want to go to, don't overcommit and don't forget that weekends are about relaxing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment