Friday, November 4, 2011

Our thinking versus God's truth

Some wise words sent to me this morning by a friend

 His Promise is impossible
  • All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
I'm too tired
  • I will give you rest (Matt 11:28-30)
Nobody really loves me
  • I love you (John 3:16)
I can't go on
  • My grace is sufficient (2 Cor 12:9)
I can't figure things out
  • I will direct your steps (Prov 20:24)
I can't do it
  • You can do all things (Phil 4: 13)
I'm not able
  • I am able (2 Cor 9:8)
It's not worth it
  • It will be worth it (Rom 8:28)
I can't forgive myself
  • I forgive you (1 John 1:9, Rom 8:28)
I can't manage
  • I will supply all you need (Phil 4:19)
I am afraid
  • I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
I'm always worried and frustrated
  • Cast all your care upon me (1 Peter 5:7)
I haven't enough faith
  • I've given everyone a measure of faith (Rom: 8)
 I'm not smart enough
  • I give you wisdom (1 Cor 1: 30)
I feel so alone
  • I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb 13: 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment