Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SA Rocks

What an awesome idea for a website: SA Rocks

Here's the About from the site:

After reading the incredibly upsetting anti-SA blogs from expats around the world I decided to make a stand. This blog is that stand. I am standing up for all the good in SA. For all the great things that SA citizens do and for all the people who love this country. I love this country and I believe in it and the success that is soon to come.
SA Rocks is not a website dedicated to blindly praising South Africa. I understand that every country has flaws and I do not deny the flaws of South Africa. I do feel that there are enough people who berate our country and it’s time for people to start acting and thinking positively about South Africa.
Please feel free to send your idea of what a Rocking SA is. 

Why don't you take a look at the site here

2 comments:

  1. "I am not certain where you are getting your information, however good topic.

    I needs to spend some time studying much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission. Delete Skype Account Watch Cartoons Online Sports Streaming Sites Movie Streaming Sites Speed Dating Questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gloomy days but I tend to be way less productive because I want to sink into watch a movie under covers all day.Deepwebsiteslinks.com Thedarkweblinks.com

    ReplyDelete